[Newbies] Re: World when: #aboutToEnterWorld send:to:

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Sat Dec 15 08:37:18 UTC 2007

Best way to find it out is to browse implementors of #when:send:to:
Then follow the messages chain:
- you see the "doIt" is stored as a WeakMessageSend
- which is sent to Object>>#when:evaluate:
- Object>>#setActionSequence:forEvent:
- Morph>>#updateableActionMap
- Morph>>#valueOfProperty:

Then you should be able to
	World inspect.
or:
	World explore.
select extensions, then otherProperties and search therein...

Now that you know where the WeakMessageSend is stored, you still have to
figure out how it is triggered.
You'll have to inquire about actionSequence you saw above...
I wish you a good browsing.

Note this usefull shortcut: you can select name of a message or a class
and hit ALT+b.

Nicolas