[Newbies] Exporting Object Memory

Chris Cunnington cunnington at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 17 17:51:00 UTC 2007

Hi David and Herbert,

Thank you very much for your answers. They are excellent, and there's lots
for me to explore and dig into. As often happens these days, as soon as I've
asked a question, I realize I'm looking at things in a strange way for a
Smalltalker. It's something about the Smalltalk learning curve, I think.
I've spent, oh, a year punching away at this stuff. Now I ask questions  and
-- pop -- all that past effort wasn't so futile. What I mean is, I wrote
that question, and went to Starbucks and had a coffee. When I come back,
read your emails, I realized that my question was oblique. The real areas I
need to explore now are Collections and Streams. Daw. But see, I seem to be
in a strange space, where it only takes a tincture for all my supposedly
past futile efforts to chemically change, and I can see to the bottom of the
pot. It's super weird. But after so much frustration, I don't mind one bit.

Thanks for your help,

Chris