[Newbies] Squeak for the Asus eee

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 03:30:43 UTC 2007

On Dec 30, 2007 4:26 PM, <mike.vidal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know where there is a version of Squeak that will install
> on the Asus eee?  I tried the debian and generic linux version and
> they dont install/work.  The debian version wong apt-install.  It
> complains about missing binfmt-support dependency.  The linux version
> segfaults.

The standard Linux version shouldn't segfault. AFAIK, the Asus EEE (which
I'd like to have one of if anybody feels like donating them :-) ) is a
standard i386 running modified Xandros Linux.

Could you provide more information about how it crashes?

Gulik.

--
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/person/mikevdg
http://gulik.pbwiki.com/