[Newbies] Find and replace

Martial Boniou Martial.Boniou at ifrance.com
Sun Dec 30 16:01:52 UTC 2007

Print it:
string copyReplaceAll: 'you' with 'AA'

Literal strings are mutable by not in length so you can easily do destructive
changes in some special cases where you're sure that length doesn't
change. Thus the following is ok:

string replaceAll: $a with: $b

I think mutable literal strings are a bad thing.

Read the new Squeak bible:
 http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/SBE/index.html (especially around pages
207-209)

Cheers,