[Newbies] How to install packages? Scamper chicken and egg problem

John Koger joviko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:13:44 UTC 2007

THANK YOU JANKO!!!!

"Squeak By Example" is EXACTLY what I need. Gosh, I wish I had known
about it earlier; it would have saved me hours and hours of flailing
around. I instead spent considerable time following the "laser game"
tutorial, which was very helpful in some ways, but jumped right into
programming without covering the basics. I started with it instead of
the book since it is listed first in the documentation section on
www.squeak.org and the description says "Starting out with Squeak?
Start here!". Hmmm. Perhaps the book is a better place to start.

Thanks again! You have pulled me out of the quicksand and got me back
on the learning curve.

-- John