[Newbies] GemStone/S 6.1.5 on Debian running problem

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Dec 31 18:23:15 UTC 2007

Mark,

If you didn't solve your problem yet but also otherwise I would
recommend you to subscribe to GLASS beta by emailing to
gssbeta at gemstone.com. There is a mailing list where you'll be able to
ask for help.

Best regards
Janko

Mark Ross wrote:

> sorry for posting in a squeak mailing list with my GemStone problem,
> but I try to run GemStone on Linux and after that I can use squeak to
> connect and develop  :)
>
> I tried several times to get GemStone/S 6.1.5 running on Debian, with no
> success.
>

> After starting GemStone the stone process is immediately being killed.

Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si