[Newbies] Tweak questions

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 1 04:19:29 UTC 2007

On 2007 January 31 15:04, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Yes, that's the plan at least for Croquet. The main hold-back for
> this is that the Tweak development tools are not yet up to par with
> the Morphic ones. We do have browsers etc., implemented by Marcus
> Denker a long while ago, but it is pretty basic comfort-wise.
> ToolBuilder was written by Andreas to leverage the existing tools,
> and it works in principle (like, Monticello supports ToolBuilder so
> it works under Tweak, too). ToolBuilder is actually pretty cool
> because you could build your app once and then run it under Morphic,
> or Tweak, or with native widget (wxSqueak), or over the web with a
> Seaside UI.

Hi Bert,

Do you know if there is a sample application I can load, that runs as a
Seaside app and also in Morphic or Tweak? (and would it be that simply
will automatically work just by virtue of being written using the Pluggable*
widgets... I guess if the answer is yes I should be able to test it with
Monticello)

Thanks Milan