[Newbies] Loading SSL

Jens Pall jens at axonspace.com
Wed Feb 7 09:06:15 UTC 2007

Hi

I've been trying to load the Cryptography group's SSL implementation
into my image but can't seem to figure it out how. The posts I have
found about this (from Ron) talk about loading
Cryptography-Configuration.mcm and then Crypt-Xtra-Config.mcm from
www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography (I think) but I don't see those files
there. I connected Monticello to the repository but nothing there either.

Am I missing something or do I have to do something else to get this loaded?

How about instructions on how to configure the server?

Thanks,
JP