[Newbies] Morphic question

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 8 03:38:07 UTC 2007

Hi David,

This is quite an aside from what you are asking, but if plan to build portable
UIs or tools, it may be interesting to look at ToolBuilder and ToolsPlus. I
know almost nothing about them, only that I recently learned they can be used
to build (simple) UIs that are portable between Morphic and Tweak, and in
theory, if someone provides the concerete implementation, also Seaside and
MVC.

Milan