[Newbies] squeak on Linux for amd64 architecture

Baeckham baeckham at gmx.net
Wed Feb 14 15:43:17 UTC 2007

Hi Greg,

I am using Gentoo Linux, there is only the x86 version of squeak available. I
was not able to compile it this way. The output was not clear to me, maybe it
is a problem with the libs. But anyway. I am using now the amd64 version,
build from the sources found here: http://squeakvm.org/squeak64/
It is working with no troubles right now.

Steffen