[Newbies] Sending messages over Bluethooth "serial port"

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 15:12:58 UTC 2007

> I am trying to write some code (in squeak) to talk to the Lego
> Mindstorms NXT. Therefore I need to communicate with a Bluetooth
> "serial port".

I once wrote started doing exactly that. The basic communication
protocol using bluetooth is working but I didn't got any further as
time is missing. The code certainly only works on OS X and Linux right
now, but maybe it is still useful to you? Probably you need to
implement a different subclass of NxtConnection to access the serial
port the windows-way.

Please keep me updated in the progress, I am interested into that kind
of stuff ;-)

Cheers,
Lukas

--