[Newbies] How to persist my preferences?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Tue Jan 2 08:28:00 UTC 2007

You can save a little class with some class method and invoke your
change

MySetup install.
And you can version that in MC.

Note that you could use the class initialization initialize method
(which is automatically invoked when the class is loaded)
but pay attention that reloading in MC does not execute class
initialize methods if they are already in the image.

Stef