[Newbies] Squeak speed under Mac OS X

Aleksandr Skobelev al_skobelev at mail.ru
Thu Jan 4 09:14:53 UTC 2007

> Steven Elkins sgelkins at gmail.com
> Wed Jan 3 15:22:08 UTC 2007
>
> So...how does a vanilla image perform?  And which image version are
> you using? I have fastDrag enabled (disabling is too slow for me too)
> and I haven't installed those fonts.

I'm using 3.9-final-7067 image. Without DejaVu fonts GUI works much
better, but it still seems to be very heavy for my machine (for
example, scrolling of the "Changes that have been done in 3.9" window
gives 100% CPU load).

Thanks,
Aleksandr

P.S. Sorry, if I've duplicated this message, but it seems that my