[Newbies] Added Instance Variables and Methods are not shown in System Browser

Warakorn Paphrawat warakorn_paphrawat at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 16:54:52 UTC 2007

I developed a little Meta-Programming application, which adds methods to the MethodDictionary of a class and adds instance variables + getters/setters.

However, after running this application the changes are not reflected in the System Browser.
All new instance variables and new methods are not shown there.
On the other side I can run a little test application, which creates a new instance of class (to which I added some methods and variables), which in turn uses some of the added methods and instance variables through getters/setters without any errors.

Is there any trick to make these added methods and instance variables visible ?
Again, the new methods are correctly integrated into the MethodDictionary with selectors and CompiledMethods according to "aClass inspect".
Is there another way to check whether the new methods and new instance are really integrated into a new class?

http://mail.yahoo.com