[Newbies] Frequency of saving changes to Monticello?

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Wed Jan 10 21:45:04 UTC 2007

In Squeak, the system logs ***every*** code you edit and compile. You
can have a look at what you did by opening
the "recover last changes"

So normally you should never lose any code. Now it is a good practice
to commit each time you broke and fix
your test. Usually I write tests (red), then make them green and
commit. :)
But this is in the great days of hacking.

Stef