[Newbies] Frequency of saving changes to Monticello?

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Jan 11 00:17:05 UTC 2007

As often as you can stand it.  I'm working with some large packages
that take about 3-4 minutes to snapshot, save, and upload to the
server based repository.

Typically I only save "releases" to MC where a release is defined as
everything works AFAICS.  I save images after every successful set of
changes, and I save the image as new version when I'm going to try
something I might not keep that is going to seriously destabilize the
current project.

Occasionally I crash things - then I recover lost edits from the
changes file.

YMMV.
-Todd Blanchard