[Newbies] Two questions: which UI toolkit to use, and how to force an applica

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jan 14 14:33:09 UTC 2007

Larry Trutter puso en su mail :

> I'm also in the same boat. I do not want to squander my limited time using
> Morphic if Tweak is going to replace it. Then there is Julian's plan to
> improve Morphic. So what's the direction?
>
> Larry Trutter
So, why you buy a car, TV, whatever if next year a new model comes ?

Morphic is here and with plans for a long live, don't believe Morphic
haters.

Off course you could use Tweak, Sophie, Scratch, or some software what do
not have Smalltalk roots.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).