[Newbies] Help! Where's Wonderland in Squeak 3.9 ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 19:16:11 UTC 2007

El 1/16/07 3:57 PM, "Henry Lenzi" <henry.lenzi at gmail.com> escribió:

> Dear All --
>
>  I need your help. I'm teaching my 10 year-old niece eToys. I'm
> running a Squeak version in FreeBSD that has Wonderland, but on our
> Macintosh, on version 3.9, we can't find Wonderland.
>
>  We're using the computers sort of like in a class, side by side, so
> it would be nice to synchronize our actions.
>
>  Now, where did they hide it? Where's Wonderland?
>
>  Help! Please.
>
>  TIA,
>
>  Henry
Last image what I see Wonderland was in 3.6.
But I wish resurrect to 3.10, so be patient, pile of things continue
growing.

If you are brave enough to see first steps of next release open Firefox and
type

http://201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar:8088 and see a 10.000 km far away
running 3.10 and could do some interaction with it.
( 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, roughly) for see one image with Kom + HttpView.

Cheers.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).