[Newbies] Help! Where's Wonderland in Squeak 3.9 ?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 14:26:06 UTC 2007

El 1/17/07 11:02 AM, "Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas"
<offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co> escribió:

> I was trying that url, but ask for a user name and password. There is
> some kind of generic guest user which we can use?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray

use my name and pass from squeakmap.
edgarjdecleene edc

Copy to some place as you are asked twice.

Current support of users is list from registered people in some of know
places (sm squeaksource, squeak people), but I could add you

All is in experimental phase , so be patient.

3.10 Release is in building phase now, could be public at end of May.
Alpha maybe could go end January or first days of February.

At my knowledge , it's the first time what you could use a complete running
image without any more what Firefox on your side.

And do not hesitate in answer all question, if I do not know I tell you, and
answer to some hidden guru and all learn something.

After all, we 3.10 Release Team are working for newbies this time.

Edgar

*Si hablas español , puedo comunicarme mejor (veo .co al fin del mail , es
Colombia ?)

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!