[Newbies] terminate event?

David Urquhart david.urquhart at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 13:07:48 UTC 2007

Hi

I'm a Squeak beginner.  I want to write to the transcript when an object is
coming to life and when its terminating.  I have an initialize method for
the birth - what is the method called that fires at death?

And this leads to two other questions...
- What is the sequence of events that occur when I create a visible object
like a morph - ie when does onDraw occur exactly?
- What's the best way for me to answer these sorts of questions for myself?

By the way I want to slip in a thanks to the Squeak developers and community
- tuning into Squeak and smalltalk has refired my inspiration to create
software.

Dave