[Newbies] SqueakMap account confirmation

Rainer Keller driverwriter at mac.com
Mon Jan 22 22:03:22 UTC 2007

Hello friendly Squeakers!

I am new to this list and going through the wealth of information on
the squeak wiki at the moment. As Squeak always asks for a user name
when I make changes I went ahead and registered myself on SqueakMap
with the userid 'rke'.
But I can't log in: When I try I get a message that my first log in
should be done with a link in the confirmation email, but I have not
received one (or it got eliminated by some spam filter). And I can't
re-register because the syste tells me that my userid is already in use.
Could someone please tell me who I should contact to get a resend of
that confirmation email?

Best regards and thanks in advance!
Rainer Keller