[Newbies] I've just introduced some 9th graders to Squeak

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Jan 25 17:19:54 UTC 2007

You might want to look at Scratch too.  Scratch is written in Squeak.
Although it is not intended to teach programming in Smalltalk or Squeak, it
does teach general programming concepts very well.  Plus it's really fun!

http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2007/01/23/scratching-the-surface/

Ron Teitelbaum