[Newbies] 3.9 reading 3.8 .pr

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 29 18:17:14 UTC 2007

El 1/29/07 1:43 PM, "Ralph Johnson" <johnson at cs.uiuc.edu> escribió:

> I have a .pr file that only contains a couple of workspaces.  In other
> words, it does not use eToys.  It does not work in 3.9, either.  The
> problem is that Morphic changed enough that 3.8 Morphs (and a
> workspace is a Morph) will not work in 3.9.  My workspace has lots of
> colored text, so I can't just save it to a text file and read it back
> in again.
>
> My guess is that this was not done on purpose, but it is still a pain
> in the neck.
>
> -Ralph Johnson
The problems could be one or more classes what exists in old image and not
in new.
Sometimes references are created for classes what are not used in the
project (example if you have Keymapping in old but not in new).

As long you have the same classes, projects loads fine.
I wish know what problems you have.
Could put your project in my ftp ?
I guess also could load into 3.10 ...

Edgar