[Newbies] newbie stuff - cont.

David Urquhart david.urquhart at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:48:00 UTC 2007

I should add (explain) that one problem I had with surfing code in Squeak
was working out how canvasses and Morphs work with one another.  Like when I
create a Morph, what creates the associated canvas.  I couldn't find how.

Apart from the answer I'd appreciate advice on how I should've worked that
out for myself.

Oh and is it possible to change context menus (right click menus) in the
class browser to more prominently show the options I want?  When I select a
class name and right click, I want to browse, find implementors etc and
they're all on the 'more...' secondary list/menu which gets a bit grating
the 20th time.  I know there's hotkeys but I prefer to drive by mouse unless
I'm entering text.

Thanks

Dave