[Newbies] Tweak questions

Brad Fuller brad at bradfuller.com
Wed Jan 31 18:28:45 UTC 2007

I'm reading the introduction to tweak and wondering why everything has
to be in a Tweak project window. Or does it? The coolness of morphic in
squeak is that the world encompasses the complete space. Granted, it's
just a big pasteup morph, but it allows one to have  (seemingly) total
freedom from the confines of windows, menu bars, menus.

I trust that Tweak will have, or does have, the flexibility to remove
these menus and have a total open space to work within. Is the plan to
have an image that Tweak is the master UI like morphic is today?  BTW,
Is there anyway to mix and match  tweak and morphic objects?

--
brad fuller
www.bradfuller.com