[Newbies] Capture keyboard focus for real and true.

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Mon Jul 2 22:53:28 UTC 2007

Hey, gang:

	So, I've made a morph that responds to keypresses and I've caused it to
grab the keyboard focus. But if I move the mouse of a workspace, the
workspace captures the keyboard focus, and from that point forward, my
morph is back to only responding to keypresses when the mouse is over it.
My basic question is how to change this. (As long as this morph exists, I
want it to respond to all keypresses, let's say.)

	It seems like I should be able to hook into the world or into a
playfield, but I've never been able to figure out how to address an object
pulled from the catalog. These objects all have names but they only work
with eToys. Then there's the mysterious number that appears.... So, I
give: If things are supposed to be done in worlds and playfields, how do
alter the behavior of those worlds and playfields to meet my needs?

	===Blake===