[Newbies] [SqueakDevDemo]

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue Jul 3 15:32:23 UTC 2007

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing this link and thanks to Stephan for this superb
tutorial!!!. At this moment I'm trying to use OLPC image for
development, but this documentation is really impressive and needed.
Have you considered. Stephan, have you considered an open content
license instead of all rights reserved, for making translations and
other derived works?

Cheers,

Offray

Pdt: I'm trying to make some flow simulation between tanks of particles
in eToys. Anyone have an idea about this? (I asked on etoys OLPC mailing
list with no response until now).