[Newbies] SampleCode-ImageViewer

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:39:29 UTC 2007

> ... I would have thought it
> would be nice if the goNext/Back buttons cause the directory field to accept
> if it hadn't already, I think this would be more in keeping with the
> behavior of modern GUIs. I didn't see an obvious way to make that happen.

I see what you mean - I think I ended up creating an interface that's
as 'opaque' as some of the controls that have confused me in the past.
The first time I tried to using the refactoring Selector Editor I had
no idea what the hell I was supposed to do with this mysterious
window!

I'll have a play around...

Cheers, Michael