[Newbies] Failure while opening in another OS

Fabio Oliveira fabio.braga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:26:07 UTC 2007

Hi list!

I have a little project in Squeak and I usually play in my home using
Linux OS. Today I tried to open this project in my machine at work.
The machine is a Windows XP Professional, 2002 version with SP 2. The
workspace open and everything appears to be fine, but when I click in
the class browser in any method, it show the message: "Error: Improper
store into indexable object", and stop to respond the mouse events.

Someone knows what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

--
Fábio Braga de Oliveira