[Newbies] Failure while opening in another OS

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Jul 10 13:38:11 UTC 2007

Did you use the same image version at home to create the project
file? This one appears to be Squeak3.9.

Also, what does your project contain? Project files are part of the
Etoys environment which might not work too well with the Smalltalk
development tools (they should, but this might have not been tested
during 3.9 development).

Anyway, you certainly have discovered some sort of bug. The log
suggest this has something to do with the sources or changes file -
does that ring a bell with you?

- Bert -