[Newbies] Failure while opening in another OS

Fabio Oliveira fabio.braga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:23:19 UTC 2007

Bert!

Sorry, I read again and what I wrote didn´t make sense, my fault. What
I did was to copy both image and changeset from the Linux machine,
without changing anything in any of them (name, code, etc...), and I
tried to run in the Windows machine using a Windows VM.

I apologise for my bad english.

Can anyone open a bug report?