[Newbies] Failure while opening in another OS

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Jul 10 17:17:58 UTC 2007

And with "changeset" you mean actually the xyz.changes file named
like your xyz.image? "Changesets" are something different.

Anyway, if you transferred image and changes together (in binary mode
- zipping both into one archive before transferring is recommended)
then this should work independent of the platforms.

- Bert -