[Newbies] Failure while opening in another OS

Fabio Oliveira fabio.braga at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 17:42:58 UTC 2007

Hi Bert!

On 7/10/07, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> And with "changeset" you mean actually the xyz.changes file named
> like your xyz.image? "Changesets" are something different.

Ops! Again a newbie fault, you are absolutely right, I did a copy of
the image and CHANGES files, sorry.

> Anyway, if you transferred image and changes together (in binary mode
> - zipping both into one archive before transferring is recommended)
> then this should work independent of the platforms.

Yes! This was my procedure.

I opened the issue http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6559, if I can
do something to make me more clear or to help in something to correct
the bug, let me know.

Thanks a lot for your patience and for your help.

--
Fábio Braga de Oliveira
ArchitecTeam Consulting
E-mail: fabio.braga at gmail.com