[Newbies] MC conversion case study (How would I ...)

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:17:18 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 08:06:17PM -0700, Jerome Peace wrote:
> I can bring up a MC browser. But it contains no info
> on the DiceWars system catagory.
>
> What is available to me to inform MC that I now want
> this to be a MC package?
>
> What's the most elegant way to do this?

In the Monticello Browser, there is a button labled +Package.
Press it and type in DiceWars. Now select package DiceWars,
select a repository (your local cache will do fine), then press
Save and enter a description. That's about it. In the future,
you should only need to Save.

For more info, see http://www.wiresong.ca/Monticello