[Newbies] Environment Font Questions

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 20:02:46 UTC 2007

Hi Richard, I wasn't able to use my installed fonts and I didn't here back
from anyone on the list in that regard.  However, after playing around a
bit, I was able to increase the font size by doing the following:

>From "Preferences Browser":

a)  select "enabled" tinyDisplay
b)  select "enbaled" tinyDisplay

>From "World Menu":

a)  save the image
b)  reopen the window on the desktop
     because the font size will not take effect.

Good luck,

-Conrad