[Newbies] Laser game tutorial - test runner - page 018.html

gruntfuttuck gruntfuttuck at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:04:12 UTC 2007

OK in the Test Runner  I see  the  Laser-Game-Tests in the left panel.  When
I click on the failed  tests  method in stead of getting  a  debugger  I
get  a  Syntax Error popup. Which says in the top pain: 'Object
Kernel-Objects Block' and in the lower pain I get:

Block stringIndexNothing more
expected ->]].
    ^ true

Where may I have done something wrong? How should I proceed to find the root
of this problem.

Fantastic tutorial, I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to continue.

Grunt