[Newbies] Re[2]: Laser game tutorial - test runner - page 018.html

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Wed Jul 18 07:01:14 UTC 2007

Hello Grunt,

g> HelloThanks for all the help!I have looked at the source code I
you're welcome.

g> 3.9-final-7067Here is a screen shot:snapshot1.png

I guess the simplest thing is, if you file out the three categories,
attach them to a mail and post them here.

As I don't know how recently you started with Squeak or Smalltalk,
fileOut is found in the context menu.

BTW I would have preferred it, if the tutorial had things to copy from
the webpage, instead of just pictures. But I guess the learning effect
is better, if one can make all mistakes one is able to make. Maybe
that's why Steve put pictures instead of html one can copy.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net