[Newbies] More than 256 literals referenced.

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:32:44 UTC 2007

Hi, you can simply add this information to a comma or tab delimited file.
 Then you can simply read this end to populate the instance variable.
 Otherwise, you can add it to a database like you said and do the lookup
when it is necessary.  If your goal is to lookup value given its key, why
don't you simply use a Dictionary?  Just a thought.
Good luck,

-Conrad