[Newbies] "Callback" design pattern

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Sun Jun 3 00:28:00 UTC 2007

Hi Stephen,

If you are talking about external callbacks then Squeak doesn't currently
have external callback support, but Andreas Raab created a patch that may
solve your problem.  Check out http://news.squeak.org/2006/12/15/callbacks/.
Also it may be better to post this question to either squeak-dev or the vm
list.  Callbacks are a bit above beginners, and there are some extremely
talented developers on Squeak-dev that may be able to help you solve your
problem.

Happy coding!

Ron Teitelbaum