[Newbies] Squeak dies while debugging

Damian Dobroczyński qoocku at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:00:42 UTC 2007

I've been playing around with Squeak and noticed that if I try to debug
an expression (highlighting it in a workspace and clicking "debug it" in
menu") i'll end up freezing the whole system. This happens when I  keep
clicking on "Into" button in debugger so that the last message sent is:

Process>>terminate:
	"..."
	self primitiveSuspend

Is this normal to Squeak users interrupt debugging before it reaches the
very bottom of the calling stack before the whole system silently dies?
Is it possible for Squeak just to leave the debugger silently when it
should leave?

Damian