[Newbies] closing/deleting a morph and dependents

Dietmar Schielke Dietmar.Schielke at data-experts.de
Tue Jun 5 07:24:17 UTC 2007

Hi Squeakers,

i made a simple morph with submorphs. the submorphs are views for some
domain objects and are dependents of them ( domainobj addDependent:
mysubmorph ).
Every thing works fine :-)
but i can't figure out, how to remove my submorphs from the dependents
list of my domain object, when I close/delete my morphic gui.
It seems Morph delete does not call delete recursively on its submorphs.
Is there an other way submorphs get informed when they are removed from
the screen?

Thanks in advance,

Dietmar