Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [Newbies] closing/deleting a morph and dependents

Dietmar Schielke Dietmar.Schielke at data-experts.de
Tue Jun 5 14:33:36 UTC 2007

Hi Edgar,

tx for the code snipets.

I figured something out by my self :-)

1. When a Morph is removed from the world
outOfWorld: aWorld
is called on the morph und recursive an all its submorphs.
So I can simply override outOfWorld: in my SubDeviceMorphs.
Im not shur if this is the correct way, but it works.

2. The dependents of an object are held in an weak array so the cleanup i
want is not realy neccesary.

Dietmar

beginners-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org schrieb am 05.06.2007
14:45:54: