[Newbies] Omnibrowser, italic Traits' method names

Juraj Kubelka Juraj.Kubelka at email.cz
Sat Jun 23 17:11:21 UTC 2007

Hello Robert,

Thank you!

I am playing with OB and I tried to make a filter which should
display Traits' names with bold text.  But it doesn't work.  It
displays prefix '(t) ' but nothing more. I have no idea where is the
mistake.  Do you have any idea?  I can file out the filter class, if
you wish.

displayString: aString forNode: aNode
	(aNode isKindOf: OBClassNode) ifFalse: [^ aString].
	^ ((aNode theClass respondsTo: #isTrait) and: [ aNode theClass
isTrait ])
		ifTrue: [('(t) ', aString) asText addAttribute: TextEmphasis bold ]
		ifFalse: ['(c) ', aString].

Thank you in advance,
Juraj