[Newbies] How do you find which code runs when you click on something?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Jun 26 22:14:10 UTC 2007

El 6/26/07 5:47 PM, "Ian Oversby" <oversby at googlemail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to find out which code is run when I click on something
> in Squeak.  I've tried selecting the menu from the middle button
> and then selecting debug -> explore morph.  Is this the best
> way?  Does it work for all morphs?  How can I add new menu
> items which run arbitrary code?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ian

The best form is in the World menu, do item, select edit this list and add
what you wish.

And for taste of code, could select some and do debug it for follow with the
over and into buttons of the debugger.

For running code, you could select start/browse MessageTally .

Use 3.10 and complain so we could improve the release !!

Edgar