[Newbies] Re: Squeak - for a different Summer of Code!

Michael Davies mykdavies+squeak at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:26:08 UTC 2007

On 18/03/07, Giovanni Corriga <giovanni at corriga.net> wrote:
> I don't think it would do harm, to say the least. If you're interested
> in it, you should try and apply to the SoC. I could be the mentor for
> this idea.

Sorry Giovanni, I wasn't very clear in what I typed. I'm afraid my
college years are long behind me, and I don't have the knowledge of
Squeak to act as a mentor, so all I can contribute to this process is
ideas :-(.

If you are happy to act as mentor for this idea, I'd be more than
willing to put together a project idea template, and if anyone bites,
I'm happy to help the work in any way I can. Let me know if this works
for you, either on the list or privately.

Cheers, Michael