Aw: Re: [Newbies] remove a method

pascal.vollmer at nexgo.de pascal.vollmer at nexgo.de
Mon Mar 19 22:06:42 UTC 2007

 Hi,
thanks a lot. I removed the EToy-stuff and everything is ok now.
May I ask a non-technical question: I give Squeak-lessons for 12-15 years old children for 6 months now. At a certain stage I found it very helpful to be able to switch forth and back from EToys to Squeak. EToys for rapid prototypes and fun, Squeak for elaborated solutions. Is there a plan to re-integrate EToys to the successor Squeak 3.10 ?
Kind regards
Pascal Vollmer