[Newbies] Setting Breakpoints to Read Code

Aditya Siram aditya_siram at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 21:16:48 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I am new to Squeak and its debugging interface. I am trying to get a handle
on Seaside by setting breakpoints on the methods in the example apps.

Is there a way to bulk set breakpoints for all classes and methods in the
Seaside package(or any other package) ? I would like to see exactly what
code is being executed at any given time. Is there an easier way?

Thanks...
Deech