[Newbies] Regarding smalltalk

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:48:29 UTC 2007

> I just parsed the DAML sentence using XMLParser. Next step i have to do is
> that i have to collect all the parsed elements and store it in a temporary
> variable. So please anyone tell me the syntax for this one.
> --

What the DAML sentence ? a DAML sentence ?...

I think you just have to select elements of interest that are
"returned" by the XMLParser.
Inspect (cmd+i) or explore (cmd+shift+i) it to see where are the
elements you want...

something like:
XMLParser parseDocument: 'yourDAMLSentence'  ...  <-  cmd+shift+i when selected
after you can store the result in a var, navigate in the tree
structure while collecting in a collection the elements you're
interested in...

hth

Cédrick