[croquet-dev] Re: [Newbies] Quinto game in SBE

David Corking lists at dcorking.com
Wed Oct 3 21:39:49 UTC 2007

Andreas, I am following up on an old thread,

On 9/24/07, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi David -
>
> If you can find a bit of time to assemble a set of patches which will
> make those examples work, I'd be happy to fold them into the system to
> make sure these examples work out of the box.

I tested Marcus Denker's original changeset SwitchMorphEnh.2.cs at
http://bugs.squeak.org/file_download.php?file_id=1399&type=bug
in a Croquet SDK image
Croquet.1.0.18.9
from the Wisconsin Croquet Collaborative.

If works great and the example First Application in Squeak By Example
is perfectly playable as it should be.  Hope that helps.

Would you like me to test against any other images?

David