[Newbies] Re: Beginners Digest, Vol 18, Issue 2

nicolas cellier ncellier at ifrance.com
Thu Oct 4 19:22:40 UTC 2007

Maybe you could try with ArbitraryPrecisionFloat package (browse
http://www.squeaksource.com).
But you should then know the Number of bits to use in advance...

Or try a package that can deal with AlgebraicNumber, maybe MathMorph
would do that?

In Smalltalk, ideas are programmed so fast that it's fun...